Thursday 27 November 2008

Final Layout



OWN COMMENT> So I have decided on final layout now. Is it slightly revolting?
Well, I have seen stamps like that in the past so, probably not much revolution there, but I like this approach as both my copy and my illustration can fit better. I finally drove away from the idea of hand made font, because of it's readability, and outdated look. Have an English trouble though and need some help from Natural English Speaker, as I need to make it shorter... so I will bug you all tomorrow...
For font size I need to buy some decent paper and print them 100% to know which will be best.

7 comments:

Ritika Gupta said...

I really like the stamps.. they've turned out fabulous.

I want to keep seeing more inventors!

Mary Anne said...

They are so playful and fun. I agree in that they keep me curious about more inventions. I think they are turning out really nice! I like the use of soft colours in the background. It works well with the sketches I think. The typeface is easy to read although I liked how the other font curved around a bit...

I love the body energy light bulb!!...he makes me smile.

NATKA said...

Hey Guys!!!
Thanks for your comments! There are two more coming!!! Not today though! I need to work on the boards. I liked the curvy text as well but I don't think it can actually work on such a small scale! Well another time! nxx

aurocot said...

love them!! :) although i liked the way the other type looked, I think this one is easier to read!

Bike Doc said...

I like the style and layout of the stamps ! Your the best!!!

roula said...

hey gum eater! i don't like your drawing neither your style,,OK!..lol

they r fabulous!:))
ur the best!

NATKA said...

:) he he,
best in the chest,
one bird's nest,
when nobody's looking
and when it is spooky!
thnx :)