Sunday 12 October 2008

Sanna Annukka

I was always impressed by the way Scandinavian design was created. Once I found an article about Sanna Annukka in the Computer Art Magazine, I was amazed by her work. The article featured both commercial and personal projects she was involved in. Her illustrations are highly inspiring for me, as they are both modern and have a huge respect for tradition. That makes them very unique and also personal. It is visually strong but she as a designer cultivates her style across different projects she works on.
She is very aware of the types of work she takes, she says: I won't illustrate anything, unless it has some relevance to the rest of my work. This attitude, I believe, will give her more control over her career.
URL: www.sanna-annukka.com





No comments: