Tuesday 9 December 2008

After reading something I decided to:

redesign my website.
It has gone off track and I didn't have enough time to focus on it before.
I like singe bits of it but overall I think:

1. It is too much of everything. 2. It gets repetitive and distracting. 3. Overall my work can be shown in a better way.
what do I want to keep?
1. Handmade quirky feel. 2. Humor.3. Surprise.
what I want this site to do for me.

1. Show strong design skills. 2. Stress my multidisciplinary feature. 3. Strongly define the differences between my illustrations/design/animation. 4. Have links to my blogs, and a short information about me. 5. And above all bring me an interesting work.
i am looking at:
www.arcadefire.com for creativity and fun, bad for being slow.
www.sanna-annukka.com for simplicity and practical approach.

No comments: