Wednesday 11 February 2009

Move me

Well, I hope that one day I will be a Future of Shorts... but may need to wait a bit for that. Being absolutely serious I hope that animation is not going to be reduced to movies made only on computers. There is something missing for me in strictly digital images. What am I looking for in shorts? I am looking for fun and joy of watching. MUTO is something what a friend of mine has shown me in Cracow last July.
IS IT THE FUTURE? I don't know but it is SO MUCH FUN!


2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

I love it! I love the interaction between the animation and the surrounding objects, kicking the log that is leaning on the building! I can image how long it took to create that, wow.

The options and experimenting are endless in this field....

NATKA said...

Yes, I agree on that. I love the way this movie has been done. And also the persistence against digital media production. It is a big temptation nowadays to do things sooo fast!